2020 Grand Marais Arts Festival
The Grand Marais Arts Festival is a popular juried art fair on the main street of picturesque Grand Marais, Minnesota. The event is known for its high-quality exhibitors, the scenic lakeside location, a strong art-buying crowd, and its exceptional support amenities for festival artists.
- Average attendance: 14,000
- Average booth sales: $2,500
- 74 booth spots available, shared booths are allowed
- Jury Fee: $35, Booth Fee: $200
More information including tips for artists, details regarding the application process, and more can be found in the printer-friendly Artist Guide [LINK].
Amenities and Unique Features of the Grand Marais Arts Festival
- Artist Support | The Art Colony provides a number of trainings and workshops to help artists with professional practices
- Artist Hospitality Room | with refreshments, restrooms and support staff
- Overnight security is provided
- Exceptional volunteers | provide short booth breaks and other support
- Community Support | Local businesses support the event and its promotion
- Exposure | Marketing campaigns for the Arts Festival annually reaches over 2 million people
2020 Artist Application Timeline
- Application opens: January 8, 2020
A link to the online application will appear here on this date.
- Application deadline: March 9, 2020
- Festival dates: July 11 – 12, 2020