Ever get the chills? No, not the 25 below zero kind. The kind of chilly feeling that lingers long after a dream, an experience or troubling moment in life. Mary Casanova, author of many award-winning novels, believes our strongest stories start from within, from things we fear and moments that haunt us. Join her in an intensive online class that will help you dig deeper for your best story material and launch your own story—one that readers can’t put down!
- Monday – Friday; 9 – 10:30 AM | Group Discussion facilitated by Mary, followed by a writing exercise
- Monday – Friday; scheduled slots | Mary will have scheduled individual check-in times to talk specifically about your work
- Thursday & Friday; 9 AM – 11 AM and 1 PM – 3 PM | Readings & Responses
Students are asked to send in 5 – 10 pages of their writing no later than September 21 so that Mary has a chance to review your writing prior to the class. More information will be sent out after you register.
- Students must have a computer or tablet, consistent internet access, and a familiarity with the Zoom Video Conferencing software.
- The Art Colony will set up and host Zoom meetings on their account which has all of the adequate safety features, including locking meeting options and wait rooms.
- Zoom software can be downloaded by students for free at Zoom.com.
- Instructor handouts will be sent prior to the class via email.
Registration for this class remains open until September 4, 2020. Please register before this date.
- September 28, 2020 - October 2, 2020
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Venue: Studio #21