Dear Grand Marais Art Colony Friend,
For generations, the Grand Marais Art Colony has nurtured a vibrant artistic community on the North Shore of Lake Superior. Whether you have experienced the Art Colony as a student seeking creative guidance, as an artist working in our studios, or as an art aficionado appreciating an exhibit, you know this historic organization is a unique sanctuary that brings art to life.
If you appreciate the unique, artistic community nurtured by the Art Colony, we invite you to support us as a Member. Membership provides the Art Colony with the essential funds needed to keep our doors open and mission thriving while providing you with the benefit that comes from involvement in a community of artists. Your support is instrumental to our financial health and ability to grow into the future.
Basic Membership Benefits include:
Membership Levels Benefits
- Be in the Know. Members receive our monthly e-newsletter, course catalog, and invitations to events and exhibits
- Studio Access. Members can rent studio space to work in or host an event. Members can also check out books from the Art Library.
- Sales. Members can exhibit in our Annual Member Show & Sale as well as receive notification of other art sale opportunities.
- Voice. Share your thoughts about the Art Colony at the Annual Member Meeting
- Pride. Participate in an historic arts tradition and shape its future.
- Receive an Art Colony Gift Card. The value increases with the level of your membership. The gift card value will be subtracted from your tax-deductible amount. If you do not want a gift card, please let us know.
- $25-$49 Individual Basic + $5 Gift Card
- $50-$74 Family/Household Basic + $10 Gift Card
- $75-$99 Sustaining Basic + $15 Gift Card
- $100-$249 Sponsor Basic + Annual Report recognition + $20 Gift Card
- $250-$499 Patron Basic & above + $40 Gift Card
- $500 - $999 Benefactor Basic & above +1 Gift Membership + $75 Gift Card
- $1,000 + Partner Basic & above + Name on GMAC Plaque + $150 Gift Card
Byron Bradley Adult Scholarship Fund
Eric Thomas Youth Scholarship Fund
GMAC is dedicated to providing artistic opportunities for all; therefore we have the Byron Bradley Scholarship Fund for low-income adult participants and the Eric Thomas Scholarship for youth, regardless of income. Help sustain art learning opportunities for all.
Thank you for your support. It’s because of people like you that the Grand Marais Art Colony and creative endeavors thrive on the North Shore!
The Grand Marais Art Colony is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, making your donation tax-deductible.
Fill out membership form below or easily contribute online HERE.
Guide to Giving at the Art Colony
Board Member Application
Volunteer Application & Opportunities
© 2008 Grand Marais Art Colony Design by Looner Graphics