Give yourself the gift of space and time to work on your work!
Studio Sessions are open-ended yet guided opportunities to work alongside other artists who are at equivalent levels in their creative practice. The facilitating artist-instructor will provide some structure for the group while meeting with each artist one-to-one to support their individual goals. Artists are invited to bring their works in progress and also explore new directions and influences.
2022 Studio Session Artist-Instructors
- Donna Bruni | Abstraction from Nature
- David Feinberg | Develop Your Artistic Potential
- Wayne Roosa | The Inside and Outside of Making Art
- Elizabeth Simonson | Material and Vision
- Tim Tozer | Oil Painting: Materials and Techniques